- Despite the reports in the media and against any public
- knowledge, the promoter of a massive Israeli attack on Syria is
- the axis India-Russia-Turkey-Saudi Arabia. The axis
- US-Germany-France-China is against such an attack from obvious
- reasons. Not many people know that Russia is one of Israel's
- largest military partners and India is Israel's largest client.
- If a direct conflict between Iran and Israel erupts, Russia and
- Saudi Arabia will gain the advantages on oil increasing prices.
- On the other hand, China and Europe are expected to loose from
- an oil crisis as a result of a conflict. Based on Israeli plans,
- the attack on Iran will last only 48 hours but will be so
- destructive that Iran will be unable to retaliate or recover and
- the government will fall. It is hard to believe that Hamas or
- Hezbollah will try to get involved in this conflict.
- In the open media many are pushing and expecting Israel to
- launch a massive attack on Iran. Even if the Israelis have the
- capabilities and are ready to attack by air, sea and land, there
- is no need to attack the nuclear program at this point after the
- commandos destroyed a significant part of it.
- If a massive attack on Iran happens soon, then the attack will
- have political and oil reasons and not nuclear. It is also very
- hard to believe that the Israelis will initiate an attack unless
- they act as a contractor for other nations or if Iran or its
- proxies attack first. With the revealed of the new UN report the
- Israelis have green light to take care of the Iranian proxies in
- Gaza and Lebanon now with the entire world watching Iran. I
- think that we should expect escalations on these fronts rather
- than an Israeli attack on Iran.
Stratfor sources are retarded
a guest Feb 26th, 2012 85 Never
RAW Paste Data