- Greetings from Anonymous,
- As most of you are aware we have decided that it is best to withhold the names of the alleged rapists we have identified. We are doing this for two reason. Firstly, Leah Parsons, mother of Rehtaeh has asked us to. We feel that honoring the Parsons wishes while they lay their daughter Rehtaeh to rest is the respectful thing to do. Secondly, we are aware that new evidence may have possibly been presented to the RCMP. If this is true, nothing should interfere with that investigation. We would much prefer to see someone in jail than their only punishment to be shame. That would not be justice.
- It has come to our attention that several names have already been posted online to various websites, even tossed around on Twitter. Be aware that 99% of you have named someone that is innocent. You may have gotten one name right, but all the good you think you are doing will be displaced by the harm you will cause to the innocent young men you have wrongly named. We urge you to be patient. If it's a guilty party you're looking for, look no further than the RCMP or the Cole Harbour School District.
- So far we have not been in contact with any other group that can positively identifiy all four of the alleged rapists. So here is what we'll do: If we decide to release the names they will go out on a pastebin. A message will be sent to Your Anon News exclusively confirming the validity of the post. Just know that if you are passing names around beforehand you are just as likely to implicate an innocent person as you are the real suspects.
- We aren't playing guilty until proven innocent. We apologize to those of you who want this type of justice, but bashing someone's reputation online is just not good enough.
- - Anonymous
- Attend our demonstration in Halifax this Sunday: April 14th (2PM ADT)
- Location Information: http://pastebin.com/w9AcxDG1
- Flier (Print & Share): http://i.imgur.com/hbKyHa7.png
#OpJustice4Rehtaeh 4/11 Update 2
a guest Apr 11th, 2013 9,092 Never
RAW Paste Data