- CALL FOR A WILDCAT MARCH FOR GENERAL STRIKE PARTICIPANTS
- MAY 1ST, 2012 1PM
- We were told by a bosses, by activists, by union leaders we couldn’t strike. Perhaps, they suggested, if we wanted to protest we could carry a sign and walk within police barricades, safely cordoned off in a free speech zone. On May 1st, we aren’t working and we aren’t protesting. We are striking.
- We call on all fellow wildcat strikers to join us for a massive unpermitted march at 1pm at Sara D. Roosevelt Park (corner of 2nd and Houston). Along with striking rebels all over the world, we will show
- the bosses and cops of the world that we are many and we are only getting stronger.
- Bring drums, banners, music, and an affinity group. Stay tight and stay in the streets. See you on May Day.
Wildcat March During May First General Strike
a guest Apr 20th, 2012 924 Never
RAW Paste Data