a guest Mar 20th, 2017 75 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- KEEP COUP, YOU CAN DO
- A: 3/19/17 D: 3/20/17
- FIRST DRAFT due Monday. Hardcopy only for stampage
- HIGHLIGHT ALL DIRECT QUOTED EVIDENCE IN EVERY PARA.
- ALL TS TO BE IN C/B FORMAT
- INCLUDE & LABEL ALL (NEEDED) SADD ELEMENTS WITH (--) Amt and Dir are required in every case.
- 1. Revise, review, reengineer your online graph to insure maximum accuracy of CHOT. Make it your own, not necessarily influenced by your partner's perceptions, though you can converse, revise with anyone else. Rely on YOUR interpretation however.
- 2. Look for TRENDS IN CHOT that span 3 or more docs.
- Say, hypothetically , docs 35,36,42 and 49 all are part of a gradual, fairly even downtrend over the period of 15 months (like a blue dot ski run with a few choppy moguls enroute) . You can treat them as a PACKAGE DEAL, and work that general CHOT into one paragraph, as long as the ts accurately characterizes the trend..
- Be sure to plug in key quotes from all the docs that support your Amount & Direction, (think of those two criteria as the equivalent of a 'slope' = how steep a climb or descent.. black diamond? green bunny dot? a flippin' cliff to climb or fall off of?....) and then work on Duration and maybe Speed.
- 3. Make a single , two doc, paragraph focus when you have a precipitous peak/valley, or valley /peak kind of change in Dir and Amount .
- (Amount in this way = how high is the climb up -- like elevation change-- or how low can you go -- again, like elevation change. TOP of Mt.Whitney to below sea level..? THAT IS HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!
- The Dir involves slope (steep or not so much) up or down.
- LIKE WHEN YOU SCOPE THE SLOPE TO SNOWBOARD!!: 'Dude, like we shredded totally vertical nar...super fast and long... and then rode straight into the Lodge at the bottom. Like Henry was totally rad..'
- 4. So how many paragraphs? The 'mountain range' graph will help determine that. Be sure to include 32 as the baseline (Lodge level) and 59 as somewhere on the mountain.
- 5. WRITE AN ACB that embraces the OVERALL up and down. The 'peak' of our involvement, the top o' the hill, will be a major focus of the C clause.
- The A clause can deal with aspects that are lower than the upper echelons. "Although we started sweet and low and slow, and ended........yadayadayada.. we were ultimtately XXXXXXLY culpable for the coup,
- BECAUSE OF THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF LODGE...... etc etc etc.
- 6. When you are finished drafting, chant vigorously: Ngo must Go!! Ngo mo' Ngo! Win with Minh!! Where Lodge been??"
- HIT THE LINKS BELOW TO GET A VISUAL ON THIS WRITING ANALYSIS .. This is like writing about the hike, goin' up, goin' down, goin' up to go down to go up and then, you ultimately got to a certain higher elevation somewhere along the way, no matter how far and how high you got or how low you ended up. Maybe you turned around at Columbia rock. (.maybe at the lower falls..... If you made it to the top, that is max level 4!! How much of Minh's coup equipment did Henry and John and Conein and Bundy etc carry in their backpacks, if any ? Did we give them a trailmap? Some trail mix? Guide them up? Follow along? Break away from the hiking party? Put them on our backs? Say, 'baby big Minh, you on yo' own!? ' or say 'Wanna Piggyback ride Dong Van?' Did we ever even leave Sunnyside? Just say "Have a nice hike!! Don't fall off the cliff. Stay safe!!" figure it out...
- START OF HIKE: 3,966 feet above sea level
- TOP OF FALLS 6.526 feet
- NORTH DOME 7,450 feet
RAW Paste Data