- Steak-umm® Social Media/Web Community Guidelines
- Steak-umm Meats® is pleased to provide various social media platforms and sites to enable interaction with the consumers and the public. Every day, people embrace and discuss our company, our products and our brand online. We truly understand the importance of these discussions and interactions. We encourage your comments! In order to keep our social media sites focused, in a safe, responsible and fun environment for our fans and customers, we have set some community guidelines.
- Violation of these rules can lead to possible removal and/or reporting to the associated social media platform(s). We also strongly adhere to the Terms of Service and Guidelines of each individual social media platform (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube or others).
- In Summary:
- You have to be at least 18 years old
- The Don’ts:
- Don’t do anything illegal or send us content that encourages illegal activities.
- Don’t be a jerk or worse. No obscene, harassing or abusive communications. Think about what your grandma might say!
- Don’t be a fake-if you’re not really Elvis, we don’t want to hear from you.
- Don’t spam or send us unwanted posts.
- Don’t hack us or send us viruses.
- Don’t spread lies and rumors about Steak-umm or our competitors.
- Be nice and play by the rules: if you don’t, we’ll take appropriate action as we see fit.
- Social media is public media, anything you say can and will be held against you. We bear no responsibility or liability for your actions on social media.
- Again, Social media is public media-we can’t control the information that other people post on our social media sites. We in no way endorse all material shared by others on social media.
- We love when our fans share photos, videos and other creative media works. By posting on our sites, you are granting us permission to share, distribute or use your stuff without any compensation to you. Just make sure you own the media or have permission to share it publicly.
- If needed, we will change these terms at any time.
- For the complete Guidelines and Terms, read below:
- You must be at least 18 years old to post content on any Social Media site unless posted by or with permission of a parent/legal guardian.
- In accessing and/or posting any content of any kind or nature (“Content”) to any Social Media Site, you agree that you will not:
- violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property laws;
- transmit any Content that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, slanderous, embarrassing, tortuous? (tortious?), defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another's privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined by Steak-umm Meats®;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any Content that you do not have a right to make available;
- transmit any Content that is off-topic or any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non-Steak-umm services or products), promotional Contents, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation;
- transmit any Content that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed or intended to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent;
- make false comments or claims about Steak-umm Meats® or its competitors;
- share confidential information of Steak-umm Meats® or any third party; or
- transmit any Content that encourages illegal activity
- Steak-umm Meats® has no obligation to accept, display, review, monitor, or maintain any Content posted to any Social Media Site, and reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to any Social Media Site, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole discretion.
- Steak-umm Meats® may disclose information about your communications and activities with Steak-umm Meats® and/or in relation to any Social Media Site in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities or for the protection of Steak-umm Meats®’ rights or the rights of third parties as Steak-umm Meats® may deem appropriate in its reasonable discretion. In the event that Steak-umm Meats® exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, Steak-umm Meats® will have no liability to you.
- Steak-umm Meats® is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, legality or applicability of the materials or anything said, depicted or written by users, including without limitation any information obtained by using the Social Media Site.
- Steak-umm Meats® does not necessarily endorse or espouse any content or materials, or any views, opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed on or in any Social Media Site, and any sites linked to the Steak-umm Meats® Social Media Site are or may be developed by people or parties over whom Steak-umm Meats® exercises no control. Steak-umm Meats® neither endorses nor assumes responsibility for the content of any site linked to a Social Media Site.
- Steak-umm Meats® will have no responsibility or liability to you or any third party as a result of your activities, and you are solely responsible for any activities you do in connection with or via any Social Media Site. By posting any Content on any Social Media Site, you grant to Steak-umm Meats® the irrevocable, perpetual and unrestricted right and license to reproduce, distribute, publish, and display, edit or modify such Content, and to use, and to authorize or license third parties to use, such Content, or portions or elements thereof, for any Steak-umm Meats® purpose, in any and all manner and media known or hereafter devised, and for any and all purposes, including commercial purposes, world-wide, without any obligation or compensation to you of any kind. Steak-umm Meats® has the right to create derivative works from any or all of the Content (“Derivative Works”), and such Derivative Works shall be the sole and exclusive property of Steak-umm Meats®. You disclaim all rights, title or interests you may have in such Derivative Works, and fully assign, convey and transfer any and all rights that you have or may have in the Derivative Works exclusively to Steak-umm Meats®.
- You understand that Steak-umm Meats® is under no obligation to use, display or acknowledge any Content you submit, and Steak-umm Meats® reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any Content or submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not Steak-umm Meats®, are responsible for the Content and for compliance with these Terms.
- You fully release Steak-umm Meats® from any and all claims that may arise regarding your use of or participation on the Social Media Site and/or the use, accessing or posting of the Content.
- You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any Content on a Social Media Site shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions and you agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in Berks County Pennsylvania or the Eastern District of Pennsylvania .
- Steak-umm Meats® reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
Steak-umm Social Media Web Community Guidelines
a guest Apr 8th, 2014 490 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data