- Nationwide NDAA 2012 Congressional Protest
- Friday, February 3, 2012
- 12:00pm until 7:00pm
- Congressional Offices Throughout the Country
- Americans throughout the country will gather outside congressional offices Feb. 3rd from noon to 7 p.m. to protest NDAA 2012 (H.R. 1540) - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012. NDAA 2012 allows for Americans to be indefinitely detained without access to an attorney or a trial by jury.
- The objective of our demonstration is to have our congressmen repeal the indefinite detainment of Americans without due process sections of the bill.
- If you are a member of a liberty oriented organization or meetup please notify other members of the event. Participants should notify the local and national media of their protests.
- Congress and President Obama have declared war on Americans. The last time America was declared a military zone President Roosevelt authorized the internment of Americans with Executive Order 9066, issued February 19, 1942.
- Senator Graham has said that America is part of the battlefield, and as such, Americans can be captured, interrogated, and killed with no due process.
- NDAA 2012 repeals the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th amendments to the Constitution. The Constitution is the supreme law of the land and declares our right to due process. No law shall supersede it. We have a right to our day in court with a jury of our peers.
- Once again, our government has treaded on our heritage and our Constitution. Do something about it!
- Page 359 - (S. 1867 - NDAA 2012) - Indefinite Detention
- Senator Graham on Indefinite Detention, Miranda Rights:
- How your congressmen voted:
Nationwide NDAA 2012 Congressional Protest
a guest Jan 2nd, 2012 1,210 Never
RAW Paste Data