- Making copyleft hardware
- The spirit of the Free Software revolution has also reached
- the more traditional world of hardware, but many challenges
- This presentation will review the objectives and constraints
- of copyleft hardware,
- examine their practical implications on design, tools, and the
- general workflow,
- and illustrate how this works in real life with examples from
- the Qi-Hardware project (Ben NanoNote, Ben-WPAN, Milkymist One,
- and others).
a guest Jun 18th, 2011 48 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data