- To: Veronica Williams, and the rest of the New York Life Management
- New York Life
- From: Anthony Digati
- Re: My claim on policy # 63729712
- I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU READ EVERY WORD ON THIS WEBSITE WITH A IT GUY, AS WELL AS SOMEONE WHO HAS AUTHORITY TO WRITE ME A CHECK . These actions described below will go live MARCH 8, 2010.
- There will be no delays, extensions, negotiations and second chances. These things, unless you honor the below claim, WILL HAPPEN on March 8, 2010.
- If you are reading this on MY website then I can only assume that you denied my request for a refund on the above mentioned policy. I have given you ample opportunity to handle this is the correct manner, the way a 165 year old company should act, with customer satisfaction as their primary concern, not profit. After all you are a mutual company owned by your policy owners. With that being said, now the problem.
- The product I own is misleading, sold without proper information as to charges, surrenders and such. No one can understand this crap, especially an ordinary person. How could anyone even call this life insurance? This is not life insurance but some crazy scam for you to bilk the public. How can you even have thought of this sleazy product as a reputable mutual company is beyond me. It is sold with illustrations depticting any sort of rate of return the agent wishes to show. I'll bet the commissions are high.
- As you have denied my claim I can only respond in this way. You no longer have a choice in the matter, unless of course you want me to continue with this outlined plan. I have nothing to lose, you have everything to lose.
- I must now make demand in the following manner:
- * I no longer want ANYTHING to do with the NYL
- * I want the following policies cancelled and ALL PAID PREMIUMS TO DATE RETURNED.
- * 63729712 Insured Anthony Digati ($17,498.47)
- * 46073423 Insured Angie M Digati ($14,400.00)
- * 47421016 Insured Angie M Digati ($1109.50)
- * 46074321 Insured Eric A Digati ($8664.00)
- * 46074362 Insured Nicholas Digati ($7904.00)
- The total amount of paid premiums on these policies is $49,575.97
- Because of the denial, lack of trust and my inconvenience and your misleading product, I must now ask that the amount of claim will be multiplied by 4.
- My demand is now for $198,303.88. This amount is NOT negotiable, you had your chance to make me an offer, now I call the shots.
- At this point you’re probably asking yourselves why should I even listen to this crazy fool, what can he do and why should I pay him. NUISENCE VALUE is why, I am going to cause you millions of dollars of lost revenue, good faith and general trust in your company.
- Now your probably asking how am I going to do this and why.
- First why, plain and simple you stole my money from me, you screwed me on this policy.
- Now for How:
- My Plan for NYL
- o First off you need to fire the guy in charge of your websites (this is optional) how stupid is he to let the website www.newyorklifeproducts.com be on the market, I just bought it. What an idiot, if I was you, I would own 500 variations of anything that has the words New York Life in it, but thank him for me!
- o Ask your IT guy where the search engines are going to index a website entitled New York Life Products listing every product and service you have with 56 pages of relevant content ? The files are already there, I just need to change a few extensions to go live.
- o The pages also have links to every insurance regulating body in the US as well as the SEC , to make it much easier for people to voice their opinions or to complian.
- o I belong to every forum I could find that deals with financial services (over 200). I have over 2000 posts on these forums with my signature, on March 8th, 2010, my signature will be changed to reflect this websites name, that is over 2000 links to this website OVERNIGHT.
- o I have 6 MILLION emails going out to couples with children age 25-40, this email campaign is ordered and paid for. 2 million go out on the 8th and every two days 2 million more for three weeks rotating the list. Of course it is spam, I hired a spam service, I could care less, The damge will be done.
- o I am a huge social networker, and I am highly experienced. 200,000 people will be directly contacted by me through social networks, slamming your integrity and directing them to this website within days.
- o I have a forum ready to be put up on the website entitled “Did New York Life Rip You Off?” Invites to all email recipients (6 MILLION REMEMBER) and social networking site links.
- o I also have a list that includes EVERY AGENT you have in the USA. An email will go out to them as well directing them to this website. That should cause your employee line to ring!
- o I think you get the idea, I am going to drag your company name and reputation, through the muddiest waters imaginable. This will cost you millions in lost revenues, trust and credibility not to mention the advertising you will be buying to counter mine. Sad thing is it's almost free for me!
- Why am I doing this? Because you stole from me! You violated my trust, more than one time and what does an insurance company sell besides trust? And you denied me when I approached you amicably.
- What will I do for you if you settle with me?
- + Never put up the site and destroy its content.
- + Transfer ownership of this website and its domain name to you.
- + Promise and sign an NDA that I will never utter the words New York Life again.
- + You may also strike me from your records as a policyholder
- + Anything else you want me to sign to protect the integrity of The New York Life
- The process is in motion and will be released on March 8th, 2010.
- If you delay and the site goes live, The price will then be $3,000,000.00.
- By the way:
- # Yes, I am crazy
- # Yes, I am vindictive.
- # Yes, I am extremely upset.
- # Yes, I will do everything that I said.
- # I have absolutely nothing to lose or any fear of retaliation, no judge in the world is going to rule for a 200 billion dollar company when there is a lonely customer that you stole from!
- There is really nothing to discuss, please have your attorneys prepare the releases, arrange for the release of funds. Contact me for review of the documents and I will notify you of how we will handle the exchange after we agree on the releases.
- Thank you for your time, NEW YORK LIFE made the decision for me.
- Anthony Digati
a guest Mar 8th, 2010 1,800 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data