- This addresses issues for those running WPMU
- Although it looks as though this 'Fix' should be safe for both WP & WPMU further testing will be ongoing and this fix may well change in the released core plugin files.
- In cubepoints-buddypress-integration open file includes/bp-cubepoint-core.php
- locate function 'bp_cubepoint_setup_globals and locate line:
- $bp->cubepoint->table_name = $wpdb->base_prefix . 'cubepoints';
- change that line to (copy & paste over?):
- $bp->cubepoint->table_name = $wpdb->prefix . 'cubepoints';
Ammendment to bp-cubepoint-core.php
a guest May 22nd, 2010 233 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data