- Welcome to the year 2011. This year, we have seen all sides of the term "hacking scandal".
- We have seen anonymous' protests against Paypal, Visa/Mastercard, the RIAA, IRMA, HBGary, etc.
- These were done with the intention of exposing the world for what it really is. Monopolists
- continue to censor our lives; whether we may share music, whether we can make a donation to
- Wikileaks, whether we ought to keep our "freedom of speech" and the right to protest. Anonymous
- has lead us forward by showing that an idea is unstopable, and that when there is a fault in
- the world, we must join together and fight against it.
- We have seen Lulzsec, in a wild bid to expose the lack of security in the world, and how this
- carelessness exposes people. How simple things (like an SQLi bug) will discredit your company
- by allowing customer data to be foolishly left accessible to people with a basic grasp of
- web security.
- We have yet unknown hackers, who effectively took down Sony's PSN because of their careless
- treatement of customer data.
- We have News Corp - a group with which many are familiar by now. These are people who provide us with
- current affairs of the world. They profit from peoples suffering, peoples gains, their gossip.
- They live off the people. And yet the destoryed the people in the now publicised phone hacking scandal.
- They abused the power available to them, and harmed families by giving them something they should not
- have had; hope. The victims of News of the World were suffering. News Corp made them grieve more.
- This is unacceptable.
- There are indeed malicious hackers in the world.
- Many people you hear about on the news - they are not malicious. Many have not caused harm.
- Many do not use credit card information. Most expose the bug, learn from it, and move on.
- Mankind makes mistakes. Mankind is all the better for them. Mankind learns from them. Some
- people, however, do not learn. Until these people are pruned by natural selection, incarceration,
- or otherwise, then mankind will not develop. We will remain prey to the 'malicious' type of hacker
- that steals credit card information, or deletes voicemail messages and pushing the victims family
- to grieve more for their loved ones.
- This is unacceptable.
- We will begin today be presenting to you, various files obtained from The Sun, a company within the
- News Corp group. We will continue, then, by exposing the world for what it is; a less than perfect
- place where we cannot trust those who we ask to protect our information. We will continue, until
- the list has been exhausted, or until the world and man kind realizes that we must change how we
- go on.
- Thank you.
Welcome to 2011.
a guest Jul 30th, 2011 6,042 Never
RAW Paste Data