- Thank you for joining us today for our Le Mans live blog! Your final class podiums are as follows:
- 1. Audi Sport Team Joest R18 E-Tron Quattro #2 Kristensen/McNish/Duval
- 2. Toyota Motorsports GmbH TS030 #7 Buemi/Davidson/Sarrazin
- 3. Audi Sport Team Joest R18 E-Tron Quattro #3 Jarvis/Di Grassi/Gene
- 1. OAK Racing Morgan-Nissan #35 Baguette/Gonzalez/Plowman
- 2. OAK Racing Morgan-Nissan #24 Pla/Brundle/Heinemeier Hansson
- 3. G-Drive Racing Morgan-Nissan #26 Martin/Rusinov/Conway
- 1. Manthey Racing Porsche 911 GT3 RSR (991) #92 Lieb/Lietz/Dumas
- 2. Manthey Racing Porsche 911 GT3 RSR (991) #91 Bergemeister/Pilet/Bernhard
- 3. Aston Martin Racing V8 Vantage GTE #97 Dumbreck/Mucke/Turner
- 1. IMSA Performance Matmut Porsche 911 GT3 RSR (997/2) #76 Vernay/Narac/Bourret
- 2. AF Corse Ferrari 458 GTE #55 Perrazini/Case/O'Young
- 3. AF Corse Ferrari 458 GTE #61 Cioci/Griffin/Gerber
- 24:00 - Audi Sport Team Joest wins the 81st 24 Hours of Le Mans!
- 23:57 - The final lap of the race begins.
- 23:55 - Five minutes remain. The #2 Audi, #35 OAK Racing Morgan, #92 Manthey Porsche and #76 IMSA Performance Matmut cars look ready to take their wins.
- 23:49 - Strangely, Oliver Gavin has parked the #74 Corvette. Looks like they're only going to run the last lap because they can't gain positions any more, maybe?
- 23:46 - A radio transmission from the #1 Audi shows Leena Gade confirming to her driver that there will be heavy rain to the end of the race.
- 23:44 - And the heavy rain sounds like it's come back while SPEED was in commercial! Time to see who has what tires and hope for a clean run to the finish without safety cars...
- 23:43 - The #8 may be on slicks, and if so rain is the last thing that Toyota would want. The #2 is still on wets.
a guest Jun 23rd, 2013 64 Never
RAW Paste Data