- % Much more efficient MxN:
- % Note, we rotate the matrix here so rows and columns are also swapped,
- % this is because the reshape function reads column-wise.
- % Uses combn function:
- % http://www.mathworks.com.au/matlabcentral/fileexchange/7147-combn-4-3
- n = 2; % number of rows
- m = 3; % number of columns
- num_list = [0 1 2]; % List of numbers to choose from.
- num_com = size(num_list,2) .^ (m*n); %Total number of combinations
- output = mat2cell(reshape(combn(num_list, m*n)', n, m*num_com), n, repmat(m,1,num_com));
a guest Oct 15th, 2013 39 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data