- $ bitbake-layers
- usage: bitbake-layers <command> [arguments]
- Available commands:
- display general help or help on a specified command
- list available recipes, showing the layer they are provided by
- figure out the dependency between recipes that crosses a layer boundary.
- list bbappend files and recipe files they apply to
- flattens layer configuration into a separate output directory.
- show current configured layers
- list overlayed recipes (where the same recipe exists in another layer)
a guest Jul 23rd, 2013 49 Never
RAW Paste Data