- Ladies and Gentlemen,
- There really isn't much reason to beat around the bush, I imagine. By now you have noticed the manipulation and bias within the media. You've watched as your government has sold you down the river. Corporations have buried their money into your politics and now influence the decisions of your government. The banks continue to grow more ruthless and unethical in practice. All in the name of profit. Your future, your children’s future...it means nothing to them. The only desired outcome is maximum profit, obtained with the least possible expense. And whether you want to admit it to yourself or not, you already know this.
- Is this what it has come to? A price-tag on life? A world coursing with greed, intoxicated on monetary gain and material conquest? Why have we allowed this?
- Ladies and gentlemen, these are questions you should be asking yourselves. The world around us has been manipulated, coerced in a direction where human life is outweighed by profit. Corporations and bankers now influence the policies, regulations, and even the decisions made by our own governments who have sold us down the river. They took our dreams. Our futures. They took them from you. From all of us. And in their own arrogant, condescending fashion they expect you to roll over and accept it.
- They pass into law further restrictions on your personal rights and freedoms. They want to shut you up! Keep you quiet! Keep you alone and all of us divided. Marketing has you chasing an image, telling you what you need to do, what to think and say...how to feel, how to dress. How to be you. Who are you? Do you even know? Can you honestly tell me that you are happy with life as it is defined for you? Open your eyes! It's all out there in front of you. Stop trusting these crooked politicians. They don’t care about you! The will of the people is not a profitable investment.
- All the while you chase the dream life they created for you, waving it in front of your face like a carrot on a stick. Stop it! Stop being guided through life! We need to quit letting the decisions of a few control the lives of the many. We need to take our future, our children’s future...back into our hands.
- When did we become so careless?
- So wreckless, apathetic and submissive?
- When did we lose our connection with others, with community and family?
- Stop focusing on our differences and start acknowledging and building upon our common grounds. Start sharing, connecting, teaching one another and learning from each other as well. Build our bond as human beings. Find your strength in unity. Find your voice...and then let it be heard. Because, my friends...what you have to say does matter. We just need to get off our knees, stand on our own two feet, and remind them just how much we do matter!
- Become the change that you want to see. Build the future together! A decent future. A future where life is cherished, rather than spent worshipping money. Where justice, fairness and liberty is doctrine. A world invested in education, ingenuity and creativity rather than war and conquest.
- Rid yourself of your cynicism, your ego, your fear. Instead open your hearts, your minds and your eyes. Broaden your horizons. Respect others for their own opinions, just as you can expect the same in return. It's time to change our ways. To evolve and break free of this vicious cycle. It’s time to educate ourselves on the issues affecting us and to work together to create progressive, effective solutions.
- Welcome to the future.
- Welcome to the Freedom Informant Network
FIN Video Monologue Transcript 3/5/12
a guest Mar 5th, 2012 1,266 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data