- Kudler Fine Foods has used commercial stock photography brokers for the images on its website and for its print advertising. Kathy Kudler says she’s proud of the fresh, organic products she is selling and wants to show the products for sale in the stores’ advertising. In addition, she says she wants to showcase actual store displays and feature employees in the ad campaigns.
- Over the next 9 weeks, you will analyze the pros and cons of outsourcing the photography to a professional photographer or creating the infrastructure to take the photographs in-house. You will prepare an 8- to 10-page paper that discusses your analysis and sets forth recommendations. You will also prepare a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of the project.
- In performing the analysis, consider the following:
- • The pros and cons of outsourcing the photography to a professional photographer
- • The pros and cons of creating the infrastructure to take the photographs in-house
- • Legal issues and how they would be handled under in-house and outsourced models
- • If done in-house, what equipment would be required and what costs would be incurred
- • How the photography would affect the day-to-day store operations under each model
- • How often new photographs could be taken under each model
- • The potential uses of the photographs and the implications under each model
a guest Feb 24th, 2013 465 Never
RAW Paste Data