- The message on TrueCrypt's new website got me thinking:
- Using TrueCrypt is not secure as it may contain unfixed security issues
- Let's isolate the first letter of each word:
- (U)sing (T)rueCrypt (i)s (n)ot (s)ecure (a)s (i)t (m)ay (c)ontain (u)nfixed (s)ecurity (i)ssues
- Let's spread that!
- uti nsa im cu si
- That is latin for
- "If I wish to use the NSA"
- Stay away from future Truecrypt releases. This is clearly a warning from the developers.
a guest Jun 2nd, 2014 17,937 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data