- Name: Clyde Winston
- FP: 2
- HP: 18/18
- Quick info: Tomb raider, Sky pirate, Smuggler, treasure-hunter. Clyde is a plain man, easy to lose in a crowd, who is both blunt in tongue and sharp in eye. Wears an outlandish black calf-skin fedora into which are usually stuffed a battered and crumpled pack of cigarettes. He wears a simple black button-up shirt, cream tailcoat and rumpled black trousers, with shin-high boots. Stands around six foot three and has a rangy sort of build.
- Combat Stats:
- ATT: 8
- DEF: 4
- VIT: 6
- Non-combat stats:
- AGI: 5
- BOD: 5
- CHA: 7
- IQ: 6
- PER: 7
- Gains a plus 4 to initiative, but cannot use SMs till the second turn of combat.
- Once per battle, the player can pick any SM of their choice to use. Such a character can only roll 1d4 for initiative.
- Critical Strike
- Special Moves:
- Distraction (Trap); Whether the attack connects or not, the next defense roll the target makes is halved.
- Double Damage; Roll attack twice.
- Perfect Strike; Spend one turn charging to deal max damage.
a guest Nov 28th, 2011 62 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data