- Dear Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett,
- We are Anonymous, and there is an Act that is in the legislature that we want you to pass and make law. That act is the Compassionate Use of Medical Marijuana Act.
- Before we get to our wants, though, sit down and let us tell you about a little boy named Garrett.
- Recently, State Senator Daylin Leach did a guest editorial about this Act, and he mentions Garrett. Garrett is a 3-year-old who suffers from a form of Epilepsy known as Dravet Syndrome. This condition has robbed him of basic abilities. The regimen that he is currently on is very toxic, and the treatment he needs is illegal under your current policy.
- Now, Mr. Corbett, it is time for our wants. For Garrett's sake, as well as that of other patients who need the same treatment as Garrett, you need to make this Act law. Since you were Pennsylvania's Attorney General, you've been in fear of the word “marijuana”, and have been wanting to wait until an FDA ruling on medical marijuana. Mr. Corbett, it's time to do your job, and make the Compassionate Use of Medical Marijuana Act a law.
- No “if”s, “and”s, or “but”s about it. If you don't want to hear from us again, you will make this Act a law.
- We Are Anonymous.
- We Are Legion.
- We Do Not Forgive.
- We Do Not Forget.
- Expect Us.
A warning to Tom Corbett
a guest Nov 23rd, 2013 279 Never
RAW Paste Data