- Please read-This is NOT the Anonymous Way.
- Yesterday I posted a few posts regarding Op Last Resort. The general summary is here: http://pastebin.com/9aB9vB62
- I blocked this guy DaBlackPacket yesterday. https://www.facebook.com/malformed.packet?fref=ts
- He has lost his mind.Says he runs Anon Security. SMFH. I ask you is this the type of pictures we put out if we disagree with another Anon or group? (picture link in message below) I just got this message . See below:
- Deal with Naga before worse happens.
- soooooooooo this just popped up on my news feed...... seen it? dont know how to take a screen shot so i just copied.:
- DaBlack Packet
- Let this be known... If x-sect keeps posting propaganda about Anonymous ops and going against the collective i will personally make sure that his website gets downed. This is the only warning he will get. I'm tired of seeing this shit.. Spread this to that fgt.
- Like · · Share · 14 minutes ago ·
- DaBlack Packet I will even make this public.
- 13 minutes ago · Like
- DaBlack Packet In case you are wondering what i'm talking about, he is what i'm talking about. AnonForecast is not the only leader in this op so what you are spreading is nothing but fucking propaganda. Trolling the collective in things we do is not a good idea.
- 11 minutes ago · Like
- DaBlack Packet http://www.xeroflux.net/OP_LAST_RESORT_EXPOSED.php
- OP LAST RESORT EXPOSED
- Check out http://xeroflux.net/! Operation Last Resort is a fraudulant operation...See More
- 11 minutes ago · Like
- Michelle Nonnamus Thank you. I saw that this morning and had no clue what to make of it given who it came from.
- 4 minutes ago · Like
- Today there is even more evidence this is a False Flag.
- Members of the United Nation’s International Telecommunications Union (ITU) have agreed to work towards implementing a standard for the Internet that would allow for eavesdropping on a worldwide scale.
- At a conference in Dubai this week, the ITU members decided to adopt the Y.2770 standard for deep packet inspection, a top-secret proposal by way of China that will allow telecom companies across the world to more easily dig through data passed across the Web.
- According to the UN, implementing deep-packet inspection, or DPI, on such a global scale will allow authorities to more easily detect the transferring and sharing of copyrighted materials and other protected files by finding a way for administrators to analyze the payload of online transmissions, not just the header data that is normally identified and interpreted.
- Source: http://worldtruth.tv/the-un-asks-for-control-over-the-worlds-internet/
- We are not alone in our thinking on this Maybe this Gov. is trying to say but he just cant come right it with it that Anonymous Operation Last Resort is a Gov. Op. See this:
- Published on Jan 30, 2013
- The general feeling among " Old timers " is that this is a trap, what do you think? This is a Mirror from Nevada Governor David Lory VanDerBeek , the original is under the title " VIRAL A MESSAGE TO ANONYMOUS Nevada Governor 2014 David Lory VanDerBeek.
- Thanks for hearing me out.I fail to see the fking humor in a pic of an Anon getting his head blown off!I find this fking unfathomable that one anon would post pics about another (me being a part of that group) but even if I werent this is not Anon behavior that I want to be affiliated with.
- Do you?
This is NOT the Anonymous Way.
NoLibya4Syria Jan 30th, 2013 2,062 Never
RAW Paste Data