- # telnet 192.168.10.88
- Trying 192.168.10.88...
- Connected to ray88.
- Escape character is '^]'.
- Trying SRA secure login:
- User (ray): ray
- [ SRA accepts you ]
- FreeBSD/arm () (pts/0)
- No home directory.
- Logging in with home = "/".
- Last login: Mon Jul 30 14:38:19 from 192.168.10.90
- FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT (RPI-B) #114 r+6b57a1f-dirty: Mon Jul 30 17:18:31 EEST 2012
- ld-elf.so.1: assert failed: /usr/home/ray/work/FreeBSD/Projects/Rapberry_Pi/FreeBSD_github.com_gonzoua_freebsd-pi.git/freebsd-pi/libexec/rtld-elf/arm/reloc.c:425
- Welcome to FreeBSD!
- Before seeking technical support, please use the following resources:
- o Security advisories and updated errata information for all releases are
- at http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/ - always consult the ERRATA section
- for your release first as it's updated frequently.
- o The Handbook and FAQ documents are at http://www.FreeBSD.org/ and,
- along with the mailing lists, can be searched by going to
- http://www.FreeBSD.org/search/. If the doc package has been installed
- (or fetched via pkg_add -r lang-freebsd-doc, where lang is the
- 2-letter language code, e.g. en), they are also available formatted
- in /usr/local/share/doc/freebsd.
- If you still have a question or problem, please take the output of
- `uname -a', along with any relevant error messages, and email it
- as a question to the questions@FreeBSD.org mailing list. If you are
- unfamiliar with FreeBSD's directory layout, please refer to the hier(7)
- manual page. If you are not familiar with manual pages, type `man man'.
- Edit /etc/motd to change this login announcement.
FreeBSD RPi telnet login
rayddteam Jul 30th, 2012 2,221 Never
RAW Paste Data