- ~~DRAFT 2~~
- Changed items denoted with a '~~' at start of line.
- 4th of December, 2012
- I, Dethfly9, propose:
- That buildings of the Great City of Chiapas follow a specific code of construction:
- @1@1 Building Materials
- The exteriors of all buildings in Chiapas must be made of at least one of the following whitelisted
- Sandstone, or variations thereof
- Nether Brick, or variations thereof
- Spruce Planks, or variations thereof
- Stone Bricks, or variations thereof
- Glass or Glass Panes
- Acceptable decorative items on the exterior of a building or the adjacent non-buildable space are:
- Redstone Lamps
- Nether Fence
- Small Plants
- ~~ @1@2 Beautification
- A residential plot must not be ugly. A plot is considered ugly if 3/4 of all voting Chiapas citizens
- agree that it is subjectively ugly. If a plot or structure on a plot is determined to be ugly,
- Chiapas citizens may offer reasonable changes to said plot or structure. If these changes are not
- started or completed within 4 days, the citizens of Chiapas reserve the right to apply the proposed
- changes, or remove the offending plot or structure.
- @1@3 Plot boundaries
- "Diamond" plots:
- The residential structure must not exceed the predefined boundaries of the plot.
- The four triangular corners are for city beautification purposes.
- "Square" plots:
- The residential structure may occupy the entire plot.
- ~~ @1@4 Maximum Height of a Structure
- The topmost block of any Structure in Chiapas must not reach the height of the main pyramid,
- y=80, excluding non-obtrusive decorative elements.
Chiapas Proposal 1, Revision 1
a guest Dec 4th, 2012 36 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data