- Steps to get LeapCast running on Windows by Mistawes
- -Download master.zip from Github, extract to C:
- -Download http://python-distribute.org/distribute_setup.py and save to the leap-master folder.
- -Download https://raw.github.com/pypa/pip/master/contrib/get-pip.py and save to the leap-master folder.
- -Install Python 2.7.5 (if you have a newer version, install 2.7.5 and edit the environment variable to "C:Python27")
- -Edit "PATH" environment variable (under "system variables") to include separate "C:\Python27\Scripts" using ; to separate them.
- -click Start>Run then type "powershell" and hit enter.
- -Navigate to the leap-master folder you extracted (cd c:\leap-master)
- -Type "python distribute_setup.py"
- -Type "python get-pip.py"
- -Type "python setup.py develop"
- -Every time you want to run it, you must start cmd and type "leapcast --name Name-Of-Device --chrome 'C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe' --fullscreen"
- *NOTE* When typing these lines you leave out the " but keep the ' in place.
- *NOTE2* This is all assuming everything goes flawless, if you hit a snag read over acidrain's post + link.
Steps to get LeapCast running on Windows by Mistawes
a guest Aug 6th, 2013 1,492 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data