- Today's hack and deface of the Ugandan Prime Minister's site was the latest in a long list of actions against the government and infrastructure of Uganda for crimes against LGBT people.
- We currently have full control of the President of Uganda's website.
- We will not stand by while LGBT Ugandans are victimized, abused and murdered by a ruthless and corrupt government. #TheEliteSociety and #Anonymous will continue to target Ugandan government sites and communications until the government of Uganda treats all people including LGBT equally and with respect, dignity and immediately ends the arrest and harassment of LGBT.
- Here are encrypted admin passwords for Uganda's Justice Law and Order Society courtesy of #TheEliteSociety:
- Username: ernest Password: 08ff4a54c7f9279d88ef230bbd43eff2
- Username: edgar Password: 1f19a7bbf497addd9064c362682f163d
- The government of Uganda will not stop us or LGBT people from standing up to their hatred and fighting against their abuses. To: Uganda → Equal treatment for ALL people, or you can expect us again.
a guest Aug 14th, 2012 1,097 Never
RAW Paste Data