- from "derptrolling"Packet.firstname.lastname@example.org
- reply-to "derptrolling"Packet.email@example.com,
- Denial of Service attacks cracking <FBIrepresentative@fbi.gov>
- to [Available] firstname.lastname@example.org
- date Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 8:43 AM
- subject You and your malicious threats
- mailed-by pirax.net
- Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.
- hide details Jul 18 (4 days ago)
- Good morning.
- As you know you have been "airbombing" (Denail of Service attacking) Several servers and community. You have also "cracked" a network stress tester and making it available for free. We as the FBI have been getting a ton of what we like to call "script kiddies" on the Steam Community game called "Garry's Mod". Now I just want to cut to the chase and tell you boys to cut it out. What you are doing is wrong, we will give you 48 hours to stop all "airbombing" and "cracking" or we will take action. Thank you for your time. Also if your wondering since when did the fbi "care" about denial of service attacks? since it was a act of war. You have 48 hours to comply , we know who you are, we know were you are located. We do not like arresting minors for their crimes.
- LEGIT SHIT WE NEED TO STOP
a guest Jul 22nd, 2011 537 Never
RAW Paste Data