- *Update to allow us to add new biomes and make changes to worlds without the possibility of the player losing their world. There will likely be one more world wipe some time in the future when we finalize the universe layout. This won't include a character wipe though and you can still backup your worlds.
- *A ton of work has gone into our patching system. After this update we'll be able to push content updates as and when they're completed, rather than wait for big engine updates to be completed. Updates after this patch will come at a near daily rate.
- Additional goodies:
- Valentines day items including swords, costumes, decorations, bow, etc
- New (actually sounds good!) microphone instrument
- Engine feature, tech can now be granted by armors
- Server stability fixes with many players
- new death animations
- Engine feature, all objects are now scriptable and interactable
- More avian weaponry
- Projectile changes
- dogs can now be captured (lots more pets coming soon)
- A bunch of new items and smaller pieces of content
- Additional content has been created (new biomes, etc) but will come out just after this patch, as it needs to be adapted to the new content update system.
a guest Feb 14th, 2014 19,940 Never
RAW Paste Data