By: a guest on Oct 30th, 2012
| syntax: None
| size: 0.47 KB | views: 302
| expires: Never
* Download imgburn from http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download and install. Using default settings. Select no for check for updates.
* Download the ubuntu image from http://www.ubuntu.com
* Find ubuntu download iso and right click goto open with sub menu then select imgburn.
* Click write button which is the file icon arrow and disk icon button.
* Restart machine with disk in the drive
* Follow steps if you have any questions PHONE (don't text) me and I'll answer it.