- ; compiling (DEFUN SEND-EVENT ...)
- ; file: /tmp/yaourt-tmp-robal/aur-clx/pkg/usr/share/common-lisp/source/clx/requests.lisp
- ; in: DEFUN SEND-EVENT
- ; (APPLY (SVREF XLIB::*EVENT-SEND-VECTOR* XLIB::INTERNAL-EVENT-CODE)
- ; XLIB:DISPLAY XLIB::ARGS)
- ; --> MULTIPLE-VALUE-CALL
- ; ==>
- ; (SB-KERNEL:%COERCE-CALLABLE-TO-FUN
- ; (SVREF XLIB::*EVENT-SEND-VECTOR* XLIB::INTERNAL-EVENT-CODE))
- ; note: unable to
- ; optimize
- ; because:
- ; optimize away possible call to FDEFINITION at runtime
- debugger invoked on a SB-INT:BUG in thread #<THREAD "initial thread" RUNNING
- failed AVER: (AND (NULL (TN-READS TN)) (NULL (TN-WRITES TN)))
- This is probably a bug in SBCL itself. (Alternatively, SBCL might have been
- corrupted by bad user code, e.g. by an undefined Lisp operation like
- (FMAKUNBOUND 'COMPILE), or by stray pointers from alien code or from unsafe
- Lisp code; or there might be a bug in the OS or hardware that SBCL is running
- on.) If it seems to be a bug in SBCL itself, the maintainers would like to
- know about it. Bug reports are welcome on the SBCL mailing lists, which you
- can find at <http://sbcl.sourceforge.net/>.
- Type HELP for debugger help, or (SB-EXT:QUIT) to exit from SBCL.
- restarts (invokable by number or by possibly-abbreviated name):
- 0: [TRY-RECOMPILING] Try recompiling requests
- 1: [RETRY ] Retry compiling component ("clx" "requests").
- 2: [ACCEPT ] Continue, treating
- compiling component ("clx" "requests") as having been
- 3: [CONTINUE ] Ignore runtime option --eval "(asdf:operate 'asdf:compile-op 'clx)".
- 4: [ABORT ] Skip rest of --eval and --load options.
- 5: Skip to toplevel READ/EVAL/PRINT loop.
- 6: [QUIT ] Quit SBCL (calling #'QUIT, killing the process).
a guest Feb 3rd, 2011 123 Never
RAW Paste Data