- Hello. I am here to spill the beans on how I managed to remove equip regions.
- First and foremost, if someone claims they found this and tries to charge you
- money for this in someway; Don't do it.
- SteamID Renim
- SteamURL http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016593811/
- Discovered this.
- How to do the glitch.
- First, go to c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc
- Open up hosts, make sure you have whatever it's open in as administrator
- At the very bottom, add this to the file
- 127.0.0.1 media.steampowered.com
- ::1 media.steampowered.com
- And save it, next.
- go to either C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\scripts\items
- C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\scripts\items
- And open up items_game
- Search the modelname of your hat, I personally use this.
- Look for the line for the hat/whatever and then find "equip_region"
- Delete the entire line, the whole entry for the Equip_region
- It might take a few minutes, but when you go back into TF2, put your hat on
- If you did everything correctly, you'll see your backpack load perfectly fine
- You'll see your hat have no equip problems, and you'll be able to wear your hat with any other hat (Including other versions of itself) allowing triple effects without needing a misc.
Equip Region Exploit
Renim Apr 16th, 2014 13,541 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data