- (12:28:02 PM) schemekc: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43
- (12:28:05 PM) schemekc: good riddance
- (12:30:19 PM) schemekc: "The term "patriot" is tossed around like a frizzby today, but few could wear it as well as Breitbart could. Had he been alive during the American Revolution, he would have been in the thick of it with Franklin, Adams, Jefferson, Wasington et al. America is deeply wounded with his loss"
- (12:30:20 PM) schemekc: HAHAHAHHAHA
- (12:30:22 PM) schemekc: HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA
- (12:31:40 PM) Josh Leap: I'm having trouble figuring out why this Andrew guy deserves my scorn.
- (12:31:44 PM) Josh Leap: 43's too young, shame.
- (12:31:48 PM) schemekc: "Leftist's are destined to embrace anarchy and chaos. It is a losing strategy. The peaceful warriors (conservative movement and Tea Party Patriots) will prevail at taking America back from the leftist infested Obama Regime."
- (12:31:48 PM) schemekc: LOL
- (12:31:57 PM) schemekc: Breitbart was another worthless scumbag yellow journalist
- (12:32:22 PM) schemekc: He purposely cut video and manufactured evidence on his "news" sites
- (12:32:30 PM) schemekc: He made up completely fake news
- (12:32:49 PM) schemekc: and he was paying people to try and tap the phones of Congress members Watergate style
- (12:32:51 PM) Josh Leap: It's activism. Whether I agree with what he did or not, he did more for what he believed in than I ever will in my life, lol.
- (12:32:56 PM) schemekc: presumably for members of the Republican party
- (12:33:01 PM) schemekc: It's not activism
- (12:33:04 PM) schemekc: He is not an activist
- (12:33:10 PM) Josh Leap: I don't see anything about tapping phones.
- (12:33:42 PM) schemekc: http://gawker.com/5548327/james-okeefe-guilty-in-phone-tap-caper
- (12:33:45 PM) schemekc: Breitbart employee
- (12:34:23 PM) schemekc: and that's the only time he's been caught
- (12:34:27 PM) schemekc: that's nothing to say he hasn't done more
- (12:34:32 PM) schemekc: though it's not to say he has
- (12:34:54 PM) Josh Leap: Probably deserved jail then, I don't see anything that makes me want to celebrate his death though.
- (12:35:04 PM) schemekc: I'm not celebrating his death
- (12:35:08 PM) Josh Leap: "good riddence"
- (12:35:08 PM) Josh Leap: lol
- (12:35:10 PM) schemekc: I'm saying that nothing of value was lost.
- (12:35:19 PM) schemekc: It's better for the world that people like him are dead
- (12:35:30 PM) schemekc: Condolences to his family, sure
- (12:35:50 PM) schemekc: But the man is part of what's wrong with the narrative created by media in this country
- (12:35:51 PM) Josh Leap: meh, I don't think I'm qualified to discern that.
- (12:35:57 PM) schemekc: I think i am.
- (12:36:12 PM) Josh Leap: celebrating your political opponents deaths is part of the rhetoric that blah blah blah badsauce
- (12:36:13 PM) schemekc: I know you have a "let it be" ethos, but I don't
- (12:36:21 PM) schemekc: It's not a matter of politics
- (12:36:29 PM) schemekc: I'd be perfectly happy if the guy who made DailyKOS died
- (12:36:38 PM) schemekc: This isn't left or right shit
- (12:36:39 PM) schemekc: It's not politics
- (12:36:45 PM) schemekc: It's about the poisoning of the media that happens
- (12:37:04 PM) schemekc: The man did many blatantly illegal things in order to try to influence people, and he got away with it (until dying)
- (12:37:07 PM) Josh Leap: In this instance, it's not a matter of my let it be ethos, I just think life is more valuable than you do.
- (12:37:25 PM) schemekc: 7 billion people on the planet, people die every day
- (12:37:29 PM) schemekc: At least today, one of them was someone who deserved to die
- (12:37:42 PM) Josh Leap: sure, and very rarely does another person's death make me happy.
- (12:37:58 PM) schemekc: By your logic, not a single person's death should make you unhappy
- (12:37:58 PM) Josh Leap: shit this guy did, meh, such superficial crimes.
- (12:37:59 PM) schemekc: or happy
- (12:38:23 PM) schemekc: And if your logic is "well they have to have personally crossed me in some way," that's a legitimate view, but that's exactly what I'm saying
- (12:38:30 PM) schemekc: He has crossed me because I have to put up with fucking bigots who listen to his lies
- (12:38:40 PM) schemekc: I have to put up with them voting based on this anger, which is in turn based on lies
- (12:38:47 PM) Josh Leap: you're drawing a lot of conclusions about my opinions!
- (12:38:54 PM) schemekc: I'm not drawing any
- (12:38:58 PM) schemekc: I was offering my interpretations of what you said
a guest Mar 10th, 2012 23 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data