- Follow @OpGTMO on twitter for the latest updates.
- #OpGTMO Information Center: http://bit.ly/Op_GTMO
- Greeting Citizens of the World,
- We have watched with dismay as a great injustice is being committed by the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT in the Guantanamo Bay concentration camp.
- Imagine your Father, Your Brother, Your Husband Arrested
- Sold for a bounty.
- Black bagged and sent away to a foreign country.
- Tortured for years on end.
- Accused of being a terrorist.
- No trial or charge is given.
- No lawyer is brought in.
- No one is allowed to see him.
- With no end in sight.
- With no hope for justice, over 100 men who have been held and tortured for years have gone on a hunger strike. On May 18th, it will have been 100 days since they have eaten voluntarily. Prisoners have died suddenly, violently, and suspiciously. All inmates in Guantanamo Bay have been locked in solitary confinement. Some are being force fed, an international crime. These men face the prospect of a terrible death in prison despite many of them having been cleared for release years ago. One defense attorney has already committed suicide.
- It is time for the Obama administration to admit that this is a disgrace for any civilized country which upholds the rule of law. Guantanamo Bay must be closed at once, and the prisoners should be either returned to their home countries or given a fair trial in a federal court. Guantanamo Bay is an ongoing war crime. Anonymous will no longer tolerate this atrocity.
- We are outraged. We, the people and Anonymous, will not allow the most expensive prison on earth to be run without any respect for international laws. We stand in solidarity with the Guantanamo hunger strikers. We will shut down Guantanamo.
- On May 17 to May 19, to coincide with the 100th day of the hunger strike, we urge everyone to join global actions on the ground and hacktivist protests as well as twitterstorms, email bombs, and fax bombs, in 3 days of nonstop action.
- JOIN US:
- Call the White House: 202-456-1111, 202-456-1414
- Call the U.S. Southern Command: 305-437-1213
- Call the Department of Defense: 703-571-3343
- Call your senators & representatives: http://congresslookup.com/
- Sign the petition: https://www.change.org/CloseGTMO
- We are Anonymous.
- We are Legion.
- We are Everywhere.
- We do not Forgive.
- We do not Forget.
- Expect us.
#OpGTMO Message From Anonymous
h0rnet May 8th, 2013 188 Never
RAW Paste Data