VPP's Five Main Judging Categories
- VPP's Five Main Judging Categories
- 1. Gameplay
- Was the level fun to play? Did it keep me interested? Was the gameplay extremely buggy? Was the gameplay unique?
- Examples of good gameplay: Motion by Tama_N, Colorful Overnight by WOOGI1411 and Minus
- 2. Design
- Design is in general, what did the blocks look like. Was the design good? Was the design unique, or was it overused?
- Examples of good design: Carrot Juice by DWShin and Codex, Angelbeats by xcy-7
- 3. Decoration
- Decoration includes anything but the blocks, like effects. Were the decoration or effects original and unique? Were they fun to look at?
- Examples of good decoration: Entropy by TriAxis, OutLine by Serponge
- 4. Music Sync
- How well did the gameplay match the music? Did it match it perfectly? Did the gameplay match the music in a unique way?
- Examples of good music sync: The Toxin Lab series (Toxin Lab, Toxin Lab II, Toxin Lab III) by Xaro
- 5. EICO
- This category encompasses TriAxis' "four components"- that is, Emotion, Innovation, Creativity and Originality. Does the level excel at these? Does it use creative ways to accomplish them? Does it ignore them entirely?
- Examples of good EICO: Echolocation by TriAxis, Purgatory by Skitten, Hope by ZeffZane
- Thanks for reading! If you read this whole pastebin, you get a cookie.
RAW Paste Data