nseemann Mar 25th, 2019 (edited) 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 3/25/2019 11:42:33 a.m. NICHOLAS SEEMANN: Hello, on the billing statement it says it is 113.02 but on the pay bill page it says my current balance is 130.41, I don't have anything carried over from the previous month so I'm wondering why these are different?
- 11:43:05 a.m. Glen: Thank you for contacting Mediacom Chat Support, where we value your business. My name is Glen.
- 11:43:32 a.m. Glen: Hi, Nicholas.
- 11:43:36 a.m. NICHOLAS SEEMANN: Hi Glen
- 11:43:44 a.m. Glen: I know how important it is to keep the account current. I will be glad to assist you with the bill.
- 11:43:46 a.m. Glen: Let's verify the account first. Can you please verify your full service address?
- 11:44:00 a.m. NICHOLAS SEEMANN: [redacted]
- 11:44:10 a.m. Glen: Thank you.
- 11:44:10 a.m. Glen: Can you please verify the last four digits of your Social Security number for account security purposes?
- 11:44:32 a.m. NICHOLAS SEEMANN: [redacted]
- 11:44:44 a.m. Glen: Thank you.
- 11:44:44 a.m. Glen: Is [redacted], an active e-mail?
- 11:44:50 a.m. NICHOLAS SEEMANN: Yes
- 11:44:51 a.m. Glen: Thank you.
- 11:46:10 a.m. Glen: Your bill is $130.41. Your bill is printed every 5th and your due date is every 25th. Your billing cycle starts from the 15th and ends on the 14th.
- 11:46:23 a.m. Glen: You upgraded the service to 1GB.
- 11:46:45 a.m. Glen: So, the prorate and service fee were added in the account.
- 11:47:23 a.m. Glen: If you want to pay the bill, you can also pay through the local office, online, with a live representative (800-332-0245) or through our automated system.
- 11:48:11 a.m. Glen: Is there anything else for now?
- 11:48:28 a.m. NICHOLAS SEEMANN: So I've been on the 1GB service for like 2 years now I didn't upgrade anything recently.
- 11:49:24 a.m. Glen: Oh, I'm sorry.
- 11:50:50 a.m. Glen: It's not actually service fee, it's a service call fee.
- 11:51:31 a.m. NICHOLAS SEEMANN: For having the tech come out and still not fix the issue? And tell me it's over-utilization of your nodes?
- 11:52:34 a.m. NICHOLAS SEEMANN: They told me there would be a fee if it was a wiring problem on my end, it was not. He stated the issue appears to be that the node is oversubscribed.
- 11:53:45 a.m. Glen: The technician left a memo that they have not found a problem.
- 11:54:09 a.m. Glen: So, charge was added in the account.
- 11:54:43 a.m. NICHOLAS SEEMANN: So then the technician lied to me.
- 11:56:23 a.m. Glen: That's the information I got, Nicholas.
- 11:57:07 a.m. NICHOLAS SEEMANN: Ok, I won't be paying that fee, I'll call in later today to discuss this I guess.
- 11:57:19 a.m. Glen: Not a problem. If you have questions or concerns, just contact us right away.
- 11:57:21 a.m. Glen: Is there anything else for now?
- 11:57:29 a.m. NICHOLAS SEEMANN: No, thanks.
- 11:57:37 a.m. Glen: You are welcome.
- 11:57:39 a.m. Glen: You might want to take advantage of our cable service with 1 tivo box and phone service.
- 11:57:43 a.m. Glen: You can access guide, free VOD, Netflix and more.
- 11:57:45 a.m. Glen: It's unlimited local and long distance calling.
- 11:57:57 a.m. NICHOLAS SEEMANN: I don't, at this point I'm considering dropping you all together.
- 11:58:13 a.m. Glen: If you change your mind, just contact us anytime. Is there anything else for now?
- 11:58:21 a.m. NICHOLAS SEEMANN: Nope, have a good day.
- 11:58:25 a.m. Glen: Just a recap, you contacted us about your bill. Bill, cycle and due date were already given.
- 11:58:33 a.m. Glen: If you want to pay the bill, you can also pay through the local office, online, with a live representative (800-332-0245) or through our automated system.
- 11:58:33 a.m. Glen: It is a pleasure. Please click the EXIT button to end this chat. Thank you for contacting Mediacom Chat. Bye.
- *Some links may not be valid after the chat ends.
RAW Paste Data