Is Lemy's bed to big? (Greentext, not mine)
TURCOTTEisBORAT Nov 14th, 2019 109 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- >”hello, mom. Moms.” Lyra greeted curtly looking down on the bed where Luna and Sam were curled up around a sleeping Lemy.
- >”’allo, freebird! Care to join us? Plenty o’ room.”
- >”Well mind telling me what you’re both doing in Lemy’s bed?”
- >”He looked so cute sleeping!” Sam chimed in. “Like a kitten on a bed so we had to snuggle up to him!”
- >Lyra would give her that and shrug. “Okay, but what’s dad doing in the bed?”
- >”He woz exhausted from a long day an’ we figured to drag ‘I’m with us.”
- >”Aaand I’m guessin Lizy had another nightmare. But what’s Loan doing here?”
- >”I also had a nightmare.”
- >”And Bobby and Lyle also had ones?”
- >”No... Loan just said she needed the extra comfort.” Bobby explained.
- >”what’s aunt Leni-“
- >”Also a nightmare...” Lyle quickly explained.
- >”And what about you, Lupa? Also a nightmare?”
- >”No! I was trying to plant a stink bomb under Lemy’s sheets but got lost and have been trapped on this bed for three hours!”
- >Lyra opted not to ask and slowly turned to the floor next to the bed. “And what’s aunt Lynn doing sulking off the bed?”
- >Lacy and Liby peeked out from a pillow and blanket fort next to the pile of Louds. “We all kicked her out after trying to Dutch oven us all.”
- >”Lemy, you need a smaller bed...” Lyra muttered.
RAW Paste Data