scp rules lololol
a guest Sep 14th, 2019 223 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <b><color=lime>Welcome to SCP Paradise!
- Friendly Fire is off.
- Intercom speaking time is 35 seconds with an 80 second cooldown.
- This server is located in Los Angeles.
- When 079 is the last SCP, the user will be notified that it can do '.079 suicide' to terminate itself.
- Discord: discord.gg/mcA6Sey (Not entirely setup)
- Pro079 (More commands with 079)
- BetterDisarmer (Better disarming system)
- DisconnectDrop (When a user disconnects, it will drop their items)
- EscapeItems (You bring items with you when you escape)
- OhNeinSix (Buffed 096)
- ReplacingDisconnecteds (Replaces disconnected users with spectators)
- SCPSwap (With '.scpswap' you can swap SCPs. With '.scplist' you can view your SCP friends)
- SCPRegen (Adds 10 HP to you every 5 minutes)
- Stalky106 (With '.stalk' you can teleport to random people, 70 sec cooldown. With '.pocket' you can teleport to your pocket dimension)
- REMINDER: THESE CAN BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME.
- CHECK THE RULES OCCASIONALY.
- 1. Do not close doors on your team.
- 2. Don't purposely just ruin the round for others.
- 3. Don't use cheats/exploits.
- 4. Don't stall the round.
- 5. Don't camp. (Players usually don't like people camping)
- <color=#ffff00ff>Rules for mic usage in-game</color><color=#ffffffff>
- - Do not repeatedly spam music.
- - Do not use any racial slurs.
- - Do not earrape.
- - No voice changers.
- - Swearing is allowed but not too excessively.
- - Do not be rude.
- - Do not harass anybody.
- <color=#ffff00ff>Teaming Guidelines</color><color=#ffa500ff>
- - Scientists and D-Class may team with each other up until around middle/end-game.
- - SCPs may not team with anyone except D-Class and Chaos Insurgency.
- - Chaos Insurgency may not team with MTF at all. (As they are opposing forces)
- - D-Class may not team with MTF at all. (Again, opposing forces)
RAW Paste Data