- root@postgres:/ # /usr/local/etc/rc.d/postgresql initdb
- The files belonging to this database system will be owned by user "pgsql".
- This user must also own the server process.
- The database cluster will be initialized with locale C.
- The default text search configuration will be set to "english".
- creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data ... ok
- creating subdirectories ... ok
- selecting default max_connections ... 10
- selecting default shared_buffers ... 400kB
- creating configuration files ... ok
- creating template1 database in /usr/local/pgsql/data/base/1 ... FATAL: could not create shared memory segment: Function not implemented
- DETAIL: Failed system call was shmget(key=1, size=1712128, 03600).
- child process exited with exit code 1
- initdb: removing data directory "/usr/local/pgsql/data"
a guest Oct 9th, 2012 32 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data