a guest Oct 13th, 2017 57 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Building earning potential:
- - Earning potential can be obtained by Skilling within the wilderness. The deeper you are, the higher chance you have at receiving extra EP.
- - A player MUST be risking at least 76,000 (76k) to gain any EP.
- Losing earning Potential:
- - You will lose EP when you kill someone IF both you and your opponent had 76,000 (76k) or more risk. (The higher your EP, the more you lose)
- - If you kill someone that doesn't risk 76,000 (76k), you won't lose EP.
- - If someone is killed within the Wilderness, (25-50%) of their EP will be taken away.
- - If you teleport away from a battle, you will lose 1/5 of your current EP.
- Special drops:
- - If you kill someone and your EP is ABOVE 90%, a huge amount of your EP will be taken away. (70-80%) and along side that, a special item will be dropped from your opponent.
- - Corrupt dragon equipment
- - Brawling gloves
- - PvP Equipment (non corrupt)
- - Artefacts
- The only real difference between RS and ours, is that on RS you gain EP for just being in the wilderness.
- All this is based on the Runescape WIKI with a few custom adjustments.
- - http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/PvP_world
- - http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Earning_potential
RAW Paste Data