Nex193 Jan 22nd, 2020 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Siberian Tigers
- ⚫Siberian Tigers live primarily in eastern Russia's birch forests, though some exist in China and North Korea.
- ⚫Siberian tigers are the biggest of all of the tiger species. The average male is 195 cm long (77 inches) plus a tail that is 99 cm long (39 inches).
- ⚫Siberian tigers
- tiger can weigh around 320 kilos. However, the female of the species is significantly lesser than the males or in other words, almost half their weight at around 180 kilos.
- ⚫The Siberian tiger is endangered, with as few as 400 left in the wild. Despite strict laws against it, poachers (people who kill animals for money) are still a big problem.
- ⚫Siberian tigers are well equipped to eat meat. They have big teeth, sharp claws and excellent camouflage to catch their prey. They mostly eat deer, wild pigs and even bears.
- ⚫Normally, in the wild, the life span of a Siberian Tiger is 10-15 years, however, in captivity, they can live for up to almost 20 years.
- ⚫The tigers can devour up to 27 kg of flesh when they are extremely hungry . However, as their daily food, they normally need up to 9 kg in one go.
- ⚫Unlike the Royal Bengal tigers, the Siberian tigers have dense fur and also manes, which help them stay warm in the cold snowy weather.
RAW Paste Data