- Detected a previous installation, /usr/share/ati/amd-uninstall.sh
- Installation with force option.
- Check if system has the tools required for installation.
- fglrx installation requires that the system have kernel headers. /lib/modules/3.2.0-4-amd64/build/include/linux/version.h cannot be found on this system.
- fglrx installation is being forced. Installation will proceed without the required tools on the system.
- Uninstalling any previously installed drivers.
- Forcing uninstall of AMD Catalyst(TM) Proprietary Driver.
- No integrity verification is done.
- restore of system environment completed
- Uninstall fglrx driver complete.
- For detailed log of uninstall, please see /etc/ati/fglrx-uninstall.log
- System must be rebooted to avoid system instability and potential data loss.
- /usr/share/ati/amd-uninstall.sh completed with 0
- [Message] Kernel Module : Trying to install a precompiled kernel module.
- [Message] Kernel Module : Precompiled kernel module version mismatched.
- [Error] Kernel Module : Kernel module build environment not found - please consult readme.
- [Reboot] Kernel Module : update-initramfs
a guest Jan 15th, 2014 5 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data