a guest Apr 16th, 2018 53 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- - Retinal vein occlusion pathophysiology
- - Retinitis pigmentosa management
- - Visual development
- - Bronchiolotis = RSV
- - Bronchiolotis Ix = clinical
- - Bronchiolitis prognostic indicators - bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia - Prolonged high oxygen delivery in premature infants causes
- necrotizing bronchiolitis and alveolar septal injury, with inflammation and scarring. This
- results in hypoxemia. Today, with the advent of surfactant therapy and high frequency
- ventilation and oxygen supplementation, infants with BPD experience much milder injury without
- necrotizing bronchiolitis or alveolar septal fibrosis. Instead, there are usually uniformly
- dilated acini with thin alveolar septa and little or no interstitial fibrosis. It develops most
- commonly in the first 4 weeks after birth.
- - Bronchiolitis prognostic indicators - why congenital heard disease?
- - Acyanotic heart disease - remove 'machinery murmur'
RAW Paste Data