a guest Sep 17th, 2019 75 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- I think I can provide an inaccurate but short version of the relationships among them.
- At first Clojure used Maven for building.
- Maven is boring, people made Leiningen, configuring with maps, and the plugin lein-cljsbuild can build ClojureScript.
- Leiningen contains only configurations, no logics. People want to compose tasks, so they made Boot, and provided boot-cljs and boot-reload for ClojureScript.
- Webpack is cool with hot module replacement, we got lein-figwheel for that.
- Planck does not support modules from npm, then Lumo was created to make full use of V8 engine.
- in the meantime, offciial cljs compiler is still improving…
- The situation today is more history than design.
RAW Paste Data