Setting up Q1 SP properly
a guest Jun 16th, 2018 1,056 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Read this first:
- Read this second (and please take their advice on emulating the software look, Quake's aesthetic is meant for unfiltered textures):
- Consider also using "r_lerpmodels 0" and "r_lerpmove 0" to have the FP weapon models and the monster movement animate as they originally did, and not in an overly smooth manner
- Read this third (setting up the soundtrack, first address includes download links):
- Alternatively (info only): http://quakespasm.sourceforge.net/music.htm
- Read this fourth:
- With this, you can play 20 years' worth of fan content for Quake. There are some downright AMAZING map sets, and the community is still at it. Thousands of hours of classic FPS fun for free!
RAW Paste Data