(TF) Celestia and Luna pick on humans for fun 3 (A)
Nov 18th, 2012
- >day 4 as a pony yet again
- "Please... stop doing that."
- >you're really starting to lose it now
- >shortly after the reflection incident you saw more and more hallucinations of the bipedal "monster" you've begun calling him
- >most notably was the unicorn across the street talking with one of her friends
- >a different bipedal monster appeared behind her looking not unlike that one from your dream on the box
- >he was on his knees going to town just like in the dream, thrusting into her flank, and slapping it with his claw
- >this went on for few moments while you stood there with your jaw on the ground
- >quickly looking away after he disappeared you went back to work
- >somehow you managed to avoid getting spotted by the unicorn or her friends despite staring for 3 WHOLE MINUTES
- >Canterlot ponies are considered snobs for a reason
- >anything that didn't involve them might as well have been a grain of sand on a beach
- >lunchtime you made your way to the doughnut shop to relax, favorite place
- >Doughnut Joe was always nice to you, he always listened to everyp0ny's problems
- >asking for your usual you reached out to grab it... only instead of a hoof it was one of those claws those monsters have
- >somehow managing to keep your cool on the outside you internally scream as you've just about had it with these freakish monstrosities
- >Doughnut Joe sees right through your facade though, he -has- done this for a while
- >"You okay Shiner? You look like you saw a ghost."
- >Shiner was your nickname around Canterlot
- "Yeah... I'm fine, just been having some weird hallucinations lately. Ever since I woke up from that nap in the field outside the city I've been getting them" you say as you stare at your hoof for a moment
- >Doughnut Joe gives you a queer look
- "I talked to a doctor yesterday and he wasn't any help at all. Didn't help that I wasn't the "upper class" type like the rest of his patients."
- >"I hear ya. Well Shiner you could always try a specialist, right?" Joe asks while cleaning the counter after somep0ny else left
- "Yeah I think I'll try tomorrow, it's really starting to freak me out." you say as you finish your doughnut and fish out some bits
- >"Alright then let me know if there's anything I can do. You've given me too much business for me to just let you go that easily." Joe says taking care of the bits you left
- "Will do Joe and thanks for the ear, apprecia-" you stop mid-sentence and gape at what you see
- >that monster from your dreams is sitting at the counter and furiously masturbating to the sight of Joe's flank
- "Why me!?" you shout as you high tail it out the door
- >you're running back to your apartment at top speed, not caring who gets in your way
- >you just want to go home and lay down
- >not sleep though, that's when "he" comes out to play
- >honestly... playing with himself to the thought of Doughnut Joe!?
- >you barely make it in your home and shut the door before you collapse from running
- >yeah you're not that fit, deal with it
- >catching your breath you take a moment to think about everything that happened because that sounds like a great idea!
- >there was the reflection, the unicorn mare with her friends, the monster scratching his ass in the bathroom at a shop staring at the bowl, your hooves, and the same monster enjoying the view of Joe's flank
- >didn't you tell yourself that was a great idea?
- >you're really stressed out now
- >tomorrow you're going to find that damn specialist, this will not destroy "Shiner" the best buckin window cleaner in Canterlot dammit!
- >you also need to pick up some food from the store
- "I just don't know what went wrong..." you say for some inexplicable reason
- >you are Anon aka "Shiner" and you're nearing your breaking point
- >either that or you just have gas
- "Horseapples, it is the gas!" you get out just before letting your neighbors know you're taking up the tuba
- >you feel a little bit relieved and let out your first chuckle in days
- >short lived though when you see the monster sitting on your couch holding up a claw which is balled up with one of the pointy appendages pointing upward
- >he's sporting a smile too
- >good night everyp0ny
Please, Sign In to add comment