a guest Mar 25th, 2019 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Discord: *
- Ign: *
- Timezone: *
- Age: *
- How long have you been a member of the MBCL? *
- Since the second installment. Been in this one since the start, though.
- Are you an independent worker, or do you prefer to have work assigned to you? *
- Do you have any leadership experience? If so, from what *
- Media manager, head advisor in past installments, team leader.
- What do you think is the most important thing when running a league? *
- Communication. If you don’t communicate with your staff, no matter how dedicated you are, they’ll end up leaving and then the league dies.
- In what ways do you think you could help the MBCL? *
- I could help, again, with communication and partially advisory management since there currently isn’t a head advisor.
- Please list 3 things you think would improve MBCL. *
- Advisory, communications, match coordination [could help Diego some on this]
- Are you currently a staff member for the MBCL? *
- If you've been on the staff team in the past, explain why you are no longer a staff member. *
- why is this question required
- Have you been blacklisted in any of the official leagues or in MBCL? *
- If a player goes against your opinion during a discussion, how would you handle it? *
- I’d clearly state my POV and then keep it civil while dealing with them.
- If a staff member is unwilling to cooperate with you, how would you deal with it? *
- I’d simply state my opinion [again] and then show them why I think it’s right. I’d consider their POV and then modify my answer if necessary.
- Do you know how to host or ss? *
- I can host, yes. Definitely can’t SS though
- Are you able to be on for extended periods of time? If so, which days are you most free? *
- Yes, I can do weekdays for a few hours, but also weekends for many hours at a time.
- What's the maximum amount of players you can have on a roster and what is the minimum? *
- 20, 5
- Do you know about tier/rank modifiers? If so, explain what they are *
- Seeing as we’re currently trying to get rid of tier mods, I’ll talk about rank mods: you challenge a team up to 2 ranks higher than you in order to rank up.
- Why should we choose you for manager? What makes you stand out from the rest *
- I’m already the media manager and I’m dedicated to what I do already. I can be more dedicated and communicative with a management role.
- Why do you wish to be manager? *
- To manage advisory a bit more and effectively be a communications lead, seeing as I am aware the other managers don’t feel as connected to the director of the league.
- Anything else you think we should know? *
- I’ve been the director of one of the previous installments and manager of a couple more. I have the experience needed to keep the league running for as long as possible.
- Do you have a mic? *
- If your application is denied, do you agree to respect the staff member's decision? *
- Do you agree not to talk about anything that was discussed in the staff chats to other players unless given permission? *
RAW Paste Data