Balduran's Bottled Barque
Eradrazil May 24th, 2019 (edited) 86 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- While carrying the bottle, you are proficient in
- all watercraft and have advantage on all checks
- required to pilot them. While at sea, you
- perfectly recall any path you have travelled
- over water and can use an action predict all
- naturally occurring weather within fifty miles
- of your current location for the next 24 hours.
- You can use an action to place this 2-foot bottle
- containing a model of a ship on a body of water
- large enough to accommodate the dimension of
- a sailing ship and speak its command word.
- The bottle rapidly grows into a sailing ship 70
- feet long and 20 feet wide (use the map on Page
- 314 of the Dungeon Master’s Guide as a
- reference) that remains until you use an action
- to speak the command word that dismisses it,
- which works only if the ship is emptied of both
- cargo and any creatures aboard.
- Each creature in the area where the ship
- appears must make a DC 15 Dexterity saving
- throw, taking 10d10 bludgeoning damage on a
- failed save, or half as much damage on a
- successful one. In either case, the creature is
- pushed to an unoccupied space outside but
- next to the ship. Objects in the area that aren’t
- being worn or carried take this damage and are
- pushed automatically.
- The ship is outfitted with all of the necessary
- sails, riggings, ropes, and other nautical items.
- Any such items taken off the ship immediately
- disappear and reappear somewhere on the
- vessel. All damaged or destroyed items of this
- type are restored daily at dawn. The ship is
- crewed by twenty unseen servants, which do
- the necessary day-to-day jobs and obey your
- commands to the best of their ability. All
- dispelled or destroyed unseen servants
- reappear at the next dawn.
- The ship is made of darkwood as hard as
- adamantine, and its magic prevents it from
- being tipped over by anything less than a
- tsunami spell or similarly powerful magic. The
- hull and the masts each have 100 hit points,
- immunity to damage from nonmagical
- weapons excluding siege weapons, and
- resistance to all other damage. Only a wish
- spell can repair the ship (this use of the spell
- counts as replicating a spell of 8th level or
- Each casting of Wish causes the hull or
- a mast to regain 50 hit points. If the ship is
- broken beyond repair and/or sunk, it turns
- back into a bottled model and then instantly
- vanishes, leaving any creatures or cargo
- behind. The glass containing the ship is as
- strong as adamantine; however, if it broken,
- both the shards and the ship vanish in a flash
- of light.
RAW Paste Data