- Anonymous Operation Innocence ---- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
- May 19, 2013
- In late February of this year, 19-year old Tyler Graham, of Weirton, West Virginia, was arrested for sexual abuse of a minor. The victim, the 2-year old daughter of Graham's girlfriend, who we will decline to identify at this time, was brutally sodomized and contracted a sexually transmitted disease, specifically venereal warts. Apparently the child's mother believed the baby had diaper rash and took her to the pediatrician. The pediatrician promptly referred the child to a specialist who reported the matter to police. Extensive surgery was required to correct this case of "diaper rash". The baby remained in the custody of her mother.
- Anonymous became involved when a Hancock County Magistrate saw fit to release Graham on bond. On Saturday, March 2, the first OpInnocence rally was held on the steps of the Hancock County Courthouse in New Cumberland, West Virginia. Warmly welcomed by Hancock County Sheriff Ralph Fletcher and his Chief Deputy, approximately 60 Anonymous activists and concerned citizens braved bitterly cold weather to make their feelings known on this issue.
- Less than a week after the rally, Graham was rearrested and his bond revoked for approaching too closely to the home of the victim. Anonymous was satisfied with this outcome and the operation entered a dormant stage. This has now changed dramatically.
- Several days ago, on May 13, Graham appeared before Judge Martin Gaughan for what was expected to be a simple matter of setting a trial date. Instead, Graham was again released into the community. After waiving his right to a speedy trial, Graham was given a next appearance date of September 19. For five long months this monster will walk freely among the good citizens of the Ohio Valley. At that point, there may be a trial date set, when --nobody knows-- or there may be another continuance. Anonymous finds this unacceptable.
- Outraged yet? The worst is yet to come; Anonymous has received multiple reports that the child's mother continues to associate with the accused, Tyler Graham. Again, Anonymous finds this unacceptable.
- Anonymous demands an immediate review of Judge Gaughan's decision to release this animal among our children. We also demand the immediate involvement of the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources to determine the safety of the child in her current surroundings. Your failure to perform these actions will result in your town becoming the next Steubenville, Ohio in the media spotlight. Do the right thing by your citizens immediately or read about your errors in every media outlet in the country. This is non-negotiable.
- Operation Innocence is re-engaged.
- That is all
- We Are Anonymous.
- The Corrupt Fear Us.
- The Honest Support Us.
- The Heroic Join Us.
- Expect Justice.
- Email Contact: OpInnocence@hushmail.com
- Twitter Contact: @OpInnocence
OpInnocence PR 1
a guest May 19th, 2013 5,938 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data