- WALT POISONED BROCK
- 1. Walt goes to Jesse's house, sees Brock.
- 2. Walt immediately gets tasered and is taken to the desert the following morning.
- 3. Walt goes to Saul to ask about being disappeared. Asks Saul to dime on Gus to the DEA. Saul refuses, makes an anonymous tip about the Cartel putting a hit out on Hank.
- 4. Walt also tells Saul to get Jesse to come to his office by any means necessary, so that that he can get the cigarette with the ricin in it.
- 5. Walt goes home to get ready for being disappeared. Discovers the money is gone. End of Episode.
- 6. The DEA comes to pick up Walt, Skyler and their daughter whose name I forget.
- 7. Hank gets Gomez to investigate the Laundry.
- 8. Gomez investigates.
- 9. Saul leaves a bunch of messages on Jesse's phone. No cell reception in the lab.
- 10. Jesse goes. Jesse is patted down by Huell. Huell removes the pack of cigarettes from Jesse's jacket. Huell or HT removes the cigarette and does not turn another cigarette over in its place. He or she slips the cigarette pack back into Jesse's pocket.
- 11. Walt meets with either Saul or Huell, either at his house or Saul's office, to retrieve the cigarette
- 12. Walt somehow determines both who the kid is and either where he lives or where he spends his time during the day and convinces him to either smoke the cigarette or, more likely, eat it or drink it mixed with something
- 13. Jesse gets a phone call about Brock being poisoned and goes to the hospital. Goes outside to smoke, discovers the missing cigarette. Informs his girlfriend about the Ricin.
- 14. Goes to Walt's house with the intention of either beating the shit out of him or killing him
- 15. Picks up Walt's gun, and tries to get him to confess.
- 16. Walt, knowing that Jesse would suspect him of poisoning Brock, feigns ignorance and then pretends to put a plot together in his head.
- 17. Walt's plan works and Jesse turns on Gus.
- GUS POISONS BROCK
- 1. Gus knows about the cigarette somehow. Possibly through a Wiretap. Possibly through his surveillance system inside the Lab.
- 2. Gomez searches the Laundry
- 3. Gus calls Tyrus, speaks to Jesse. Appropriate actions.
- 4. Gus tells Tyrus to steal the cigarette knowing that Jesse thinks that only Walt knows of its existence. Tyrus does not turn another cigarette over in its place.
- 5. Tyrus or another henchman finds Brock, either at his home or where he spends his time away from home, and gets him to consume the poison somehow.
- 6. Jesse gets a phone call about Brock being poisoned and goes to the hospital. Goes outside to smoke, discovers the missing cigarette. Informs his girlfriend about the Ricin.
- 7. Goes to Walt's house with the intention of either beating the shit out of him or killing him
- 8. Picks up Walt's gun, and tries to get him to confess.
- 9. Walt doesn't know what's going on, puts the pieces together in this head.
- 10. Gus' plan doesn't work. Jesse turns on Gus.
- Which seems more likely?
a guest Oct 2nd, 2011 2,065 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data