a guest Apr 20th, 2019 74 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- from plotly.graph_objs import graph_objs as go
- # For Running Plotly plot locally on your notebooks
- from plotly.offline import init_notebook_mode, iplot
- # Created Scatter object for both data-series
- trace0 = go.Scatter(
- x = df.index,
- y = df['aapl'],
- trace1 = go.Scatter(
- # Defining Layout
- layout = go.Layout(
- text='Stock Prive Variation over Time'
- text='Stock Prices'
- trace = [trace0,trace1]
- iplot(go.Figure(data=trace, layout=layout))
RAW Paste Data