- Rent to Own (WIP)
- A small, mousey, brown haired, glasses wearing woman, Eve Porter, turned to face her big boned and balding husband, Joe.
- "I like the yard. I hope that the inside is as nice."
- "Fingers crossed, hon."
- Eve crossed her fingers as Joe opened the door and they walked inside. The couple was greeted by a stout blond woman in a suit.
- "Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Porter. I am Jane Deburr, the realtor," the woman smiled while extending her arm for a handshake.
- Eve and Joe took turns shaking the woman's hand. The realtor and the couple went through the house and visited the nine rooms before doubling back to the living room in which the couple had entered the house.
- "So, what do you think?"
- "We've got a couple of questions for you regarding the house," Joe replied.
- Jane smiled, "Fire away."
- "What's wrong with it?"
- "Not a thing. This is the best deal in all of Wadsworth."
- "Come on," Joe pressed.
- The realtor sighed and cleared her throat.
- "Well... I didn't want to frighten you, because the house is perfect. The reason it is so cheap is because of the fact that the last family to live here died in a freak accident. The house is perfectly normal, I swear."
- "What happened," Eve asked.
- "A single father and his son rented the place and lived here together for a couple of days. On the second or third day, the boy put all of the silverware in the microwave and turned it on. The father walked in, saw this, and ran to turn the microwave off. He was too late, he and his son died from a combination of burns from the explosion and explosion propelled silverware stabbing them. The owner himself passed away a few days later and left this property to his eldest child who had the kitchen fixed up and is trying to sell this house, because he wants nothing to do with it."
- Eve and Joe both felt guilty about pressing the realtor.
- Joe turned to his wife, "Well, I want it. What about you, honey?"
- "It's perfect."
- And so the couple bought the nine room, two story house in Wadsworth, Nevada.
Rent to Own Creepypasta (WIP)
DoomVroom Jun 2nd, 2015 (edited) 20 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data