a guest Feb 17th, 2019 75 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- CommandNotFoundError: Your shell has not been properly configured to use 'conda activate'.
- If your shell is Bash or a Bourne variant, enable conda for the current user with
- $ echo ". /home/ubuntu/anaconda3/etc/profile.d/conda.sh" >> ~/.bashrc
- or, for all users, enable conda with
- $ sudo ln -s /home/ubuntu/anaconda3/etc/profile.d/conda.sh /etc/profile.d/conda.sh
- The options above will permanently enable the 'conda' command, but they do NOT
- put conda's base (root) environment on PATH. To do so, run
- $ conda activate
- in your terminal, or to put the base environment on PATH permanently, run
- $ echo "conda activate" >> ~/.bashrc
- Previous to conda 4.4, the recommended way to activate conda was to modify PATH in
- your ~/.bashrc file. You should manually remove the line that looks like
- export PATH="/home/ubuntu/anaconda3/bin:$PATH"
- ^^^ The above line should NO LONGER be in your ~/.bashrc file! ^^^
RAW Paste Data